Sunday, October 26, 2014

Beautiful Movie

It has been far too long since I have posted.  This will be short and sweet, but I recently felt something that I feel like I have been missing for a while and that is tears.  I was able to watch "The Fault of our Stars" recently and man what a beautiful movie.  The words were beautiful and the music was AMAZING!  It helped me do what I have been wanting to do for a while which is just cry.  Let my emotions go.  It helped me release what has been bottled up for a while.  I still have a lot bottled up, but it is something I am working on.  There is one phrase that stuck with me and so I made a picture of it.  I hope everyone is doing well.  Adoption month is coming.  I have many plans to increase my journaling so hopefully you will be reading more from me soon.  Until then...smile because you are loved!




No comments :

Post a Comment